Are you looking for the best option to check your India Post Payments Bank balance? Then here you can find some ultimate options to check your balance exactly. Basically, the India Post Payments Bank balance enquiry service is available 24/7 to provide you complete details about account balance.
There are many options are available for the customers to do an enquiry about their Ippb balance. Through missed call number or toll-free number and SMS options, customer can easily get their account balance details.
India Post Payments Bank Balance enquiry with Missed call number
In the previous days, customers have to visit the bank every time to check their account balance. Really it is a congested task and the bank has developed a particular service for it.
By considering these issues, the Post office balance Check number is offered by the bank official. By simply giving the missed call, the customers can able to get their complete information about the balance on their account. The procedure involved here is very simple.
- At first, customers have to give a missed call by calling via the official toll-free number 8424046556.
- Then after three rings, the call will automatically be disconnected
- After that, you will receive a message with complete details about your account balance.
- Finally, this process is complete
Here you have to note one thing; the number which you are using to give a missed call should be your officially registered number. It is mainly for security purposes.
If you have not registered for missed call facility, then you can register your mobile number by giving a missed call to
8424054994 from mobile number linked to saving account.
You can get your account mini statement by giving a missed call to the number 8424026886 from the registered mobile number.
India Post Payments Bank Balance enquiry with SMS
Suppose you are having any problem with the toll-free number and could not able to connect, and then you can go with the SMS Banking. Here you have to very conscious while texting.
- To make this SMS service work on your mobile, you have to active the SMS alert from your bank.
- Then you have to use your registered phone number and then enter ‘BAL’ on your mobile. After that, you can send it to the bank’s official number 7738062873.
- Immediately you will receive your account balance details.
- At this time, you must be very careful in entering text since it is case sensitive.
You can register for SMS banking by sending SMS ‘REGISTER‘ to the mobile number 7738062873 from mobile number linked to saving account. Further for any type of enquiry, you can dial India post phone banking toll-free number 155299.
So, your wait is over now. Just make use of the missed call number and collect your complete detail about the India Post Payments Bank balance!!!