Abhyudaya co-operative Bank was an initiative taken by a social worker, labour movement activist with a spirit to serve the mill workers, labour, and the economically weaker section. Abhudaya bank came into existence in the year 1964, and it took 24 years to get the Scheduled Bank Status by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Now it is a multi-state operated bank spread in 3 states. The Abhudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. has seen a continuous growth till now. As of 31st March 2019, Bank’s Deposits have reached up to Rs. 11,022 Crore while Advances have reached up to Rs. 5,798 Crore.
In this article, we will be discussing the ways by which you can make a balance inquiry of your Abhudaya Bank account.
1. Abhyudaya Bank Balance Check Through Missed call service
In case a customer is having any kind of issue related to the above long mobile application method, then there is also another alternative method. Abhudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. has made the process of balance inquiry easier by dialling a toll-free number only. Give a missed call to the following toll-free number from your registered number and your account balance details will be sent to you through SMS.
The toll-free number for balance inquiry is 18003135235.
2. Abhyudaya Bank Balance Check Through Mobile Application
You can check your account balance by just downloading the Abhudaya Mobile bank application. Follow these steps to make an enquiry about the account balance.
- Download the Abhudaya Mobile Bank application by clicking the following link
- Select “New User Registration” and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now you have to enter the 15 digit account number mentioned in your passbook from the registered mobile number.
- Then you have to verify the documents by giving your PAN card number and click submit.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile via SMS, and you will be directed to the screen of the user activation code.
- There you have to give the customer ID available in your passbook and the activation code too.
- Then you have to choose your MPIN for login and TPIN for transaction purposes.
- Select on Banking’ then ‘My account’ and then ‘Saving /Current /CC account‘ your account bank balance will pop up.
All Methods to Check Abhyudaya Bank Account Balance:
|Missed Call number||18003135235|
Since the Abhudaya Bank is a multi-state bank and having branches in Maharastra, Gujrat, and Karnataka, it is obvious that they have to deal with a large number of customers. Every customer may not have access to the internet or mobile phones.
Customers feeling uncomfortable in getting balance details by mobile phones, they can directly go to the nearby branch of Abhudaya bank, and a panel of expert employees will guide the customers to meet their needs. This way, you can get the account balance with the help of their offline bank service.
These sums up all the ways of making balance inquiry in Abhudaya Bank. So, I hope this article was helpful enough to give you details about Abhudaya Bank’s services of balance inquiry.